Saturday, August 31, 2013

"Models" needed for some fun sessions!

I have been thinking lately, and I have decided to look publicly for people/families/love birds for a few sessions that I would like to do for my portfolio, and fun. If you or anyone you know meets any of the following requirements and are interested, please email me for details!

  • Labor & Delivery- I am wanting to meet a couple at the hospital, and document the amazing journey that is birth. Nothing "gory or gross" just simplicity to capture the most beautiful and life changing experience anyone will ever go through.
  • Couple Session: I am looking for a senior couple that has been married for 40+ years. I want to capture the beauty of being true, fighting and loving for so long.
  • Messy Session: Anyone what to get into a mud, paint, chalk, or glitter fight on camera? 
  • Rock the Prom Dress: In search of a junior/senior girl(s) in highschool, that is interested in having some fairy tale photos taken in her dress!
  •  Maternity Buidoir: Yep, I said it. Looking to catch some more intimate photos of an expecting momma. Tastefully done, of course.

Please contact me for questions!

photographybynikolemichelle@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment