Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hali & Tyler, Ashton Gardens

 I met this beautiful couple almost a year ago, when I took their engagements at the Stockyards in Fort Worth. They have been such a pleasure to work with.
The wedding was stunning. The wedding was beautiful, there was so much love put into every little detail! Makes my job so much fun! My husband and I had a hard time picking our favorite photos, but we narrowed it down to our VERY favorites!

By the way, my husband is the best assistant, he took such beautiful photos, was so supportive of me the whole day (it was my first time away from the baby since she was born). He is so talented!

Thank you Tyler & Hali for letting me capture your day! The love you two share is so special, I had chills the whole day! I feel so blessed to be apart of it! I can't wait for all the milestones you two have ahead and capturing the special moments of your life. I wish you guys a long and beautiful life together!














No comments:

Post a Comment